So because I liked the last tag I did so much I am doing another one. This one is the same as the Disney book tag but with Taylor Swift songs instead. Hope you like it…
1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together-A book you thought you were in love with but then decided to break up with it.
I chose Beckham by David Beckham. I read the first 60 pages and put it down because I just could not get into it. I am hoping to pick it up again one day and finish it though. I believe in second chances!
2. Red-Pick a book with red on the cover.
I chose Welcome To My World by Johnny Weir. I love him, I love the cover of this book, and I love the story inside as well. Amazing figure skater, very talented writer. I could really hear his voice in this book.
3. The Best Day-A book that makes you feel nostalgic.
I chose To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee. I read this book in high school and fell instantly in. Every time I see or read this book, it just takes me back to high school English and I remember why I fell in love with reading.
4. Love Story-Pick a book with forbidden love in it.
For this I chose Cassie and Evan from The 5th Wave by Rick Lancey. I really do ship them as a couple no matter how it began.
5. I Knew You Were Trouble-Pick a bad character you can’t help but love.
For this I again chose Silas from The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown. I just love him even though he’s bad.
6. Innocent-A book that someone spoiled the end for.
For this I chose The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. I wanted to read the book before I watched the movie but one of my friends saw the movie and told me who it ended. I knew that there was no way they were going to change the ending of the movie so obviously I knew how the book was going to end. I still loved the book though as well as the movie.
7. Everything Has Changed-A character that has gone through extensive changes.
I choice Caitlin Payne from The Vampire Journals Series by Morgan Rice. She starts out as a teenage girl and ends up a vampire. Can’t go though any more change than that!
8. You Belong With Me-Most anticipated release.
Definitely The Last Star by Rick Lancey. It’s the last book in the 5th Wave series. Release date is May 24, 2016.
9. Forever And Always-Favorite book couple.
I chose Allie and Noah from The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks. The best love story I have read about so far in my life.
10. Come Back Be Here-A book you wouldn’t lend out.
For this I chose The Catcher In The Rye by J.D. Salinger. I chose this one because I had a copy that I lent out and never got back so I had to get a new one. I probably wouldn’t lend any of my books out now for that reason.
11. Teardrops On My Guitar-A book that made you cry a lot.
I chose The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks. Mr. Sparks never disappoints in making me cry but this one takes the cake. I am crying like a baby at the end.
12. Shake It Off-Book you love that you just shake off the haters.
For this one I chose The Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyer. I know a lot of people don’t like these books but I think they are fun and corny and perfect for young adults. They are also better than the movies.
That’s it for my Taylor Swift Book Tag. Definitely do one if you haven’t already.