So It’s June and students are graduating, if they haven’t already and I decided to do the Book Superlatives Tag. This tag is just like the Senior Superlatives that high school seniors vote on for the Yearbook, but instead of real people you use characters from books. I’m not sure who created the tag but I saw it on Hails Hearts NYC’s YouTube channel. By the way her channel is great especially if you love YA.
- Class Clown ~ For this one I picked Thorne from The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. I just think he has a witty sense of humor and I have enjoyed his friendship with Cinder.
- Most Likely To Be President ~ Micah from The Anita Blake Vampire Hunter Series by Laurell K. Hamilton. He is an amazing leader and he listens to what other people want and tries to help them any way he can so I think he would be an awesome president.
- Cutest Couple ~ I have so many couples that I love in the books that I have read so this one was hard but ultimately I chose Noah and Allie from The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks. I love this book as well as the movie and I love Allie and Noah’s love story.
- Biggest Drama Queen ~ For this one I chose Effie from The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares. Effie just blows everything out of proportion and she believes her sister loves her friends more than her and she just comes off as such a dramatic character.
- Most Likely To Be tumbler Famous ~ I chose Cinder from The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. She’s a Cyborg and wanted fugitive so she is all over television already so I just think she would be famous on all social media.
- Most Likely To Change The World ~ Melanie from The Host By Stephanie Meyer is my choice for this one just because I think she is a strong, free-willed woman and she doesn’t give up on what she wants and I think she could do some incredible things.
- Most Likely To Have 12 Cats~ I picked Jean Louise from Go Set A Watchman by Harper Lee. I could just see Scout being a crazy cat lady, living alone without a man and doing what she wants to do without having to answer to anyone.
- Biggest Bookworm ~ Lexie from True Believer/At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks. She is a librarian so naturally I thought she would be great for this category.
- Most Likely To Be A One Direction Fan Girl ~ Malala from I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up For Education And Was Shot By The Taliban by Malala Yousafzai with Christina Lamb. Malala talks about reading the Twilight Books and stuff like that with her friends and I could just see her listening to One Direction and dancing around her room with her friends and family.
- Most Likely To Binge Watch All Seasons Of A T.V. Show In 2 Days ~ For this one I picked Hazel from The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. I just think its something she might do at times when she’s down or has to lay low for a while.
- Most Likely To Be In Slytherin ~ I chose Queen Levana from Cinder. I just think she embodies a lot of the Slytherin qualities and she would make a great addiction to them.
- Biggest Flirt ~ Nathanial from the Anita Blake Vampire Hunter Series by Laurell K. Hamilton is who I chose for this one because he is such a flirt. At one point in one of the novella’s he even teaches Anita how to flirt.
- Most Likely To Be A BookTuber ~ For this one I chose Forney from Where The Heart Is by Billie Letts. He works in the library and loves to read but he also loves to teach people and at one point wanted to be a teacher so I think he would make a great BookTuber and I would definitely subscribe to his channel!
- Best Friendship ~ This one was a piece of cake. I chose Lena, Bridget, Tibby and Carmen from The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares. The four of them are so dynamic and they each bring something different to the group that it makes them better friends and they just go together so perfectly. They can laugh and cry together and they can also fight and be mad at each other but in the end they are always there for one another.
- Squad Goals ~ I picked Squad 53 from The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey. This group consists of Ben, Sam, Ringer, Teacup, Pound Cake, Dumbo, Oompa and Flintstone. Although they don’t all get along, they are a kick-ass squad.
So that’s the Book Superlatives Tag. It was fun to do and I hope you all decide to do it as well.