These are the books that I want to read in August.
- Since Last Summer by Joanna Philbin. I have been wanting to read this sequel to Rules Of Summer for weeks so I bought it and this is going to be the first book I read in August.
- Devoted by Hilary Duff. I want to finish this trilogy so bad so I went and bought the other two books.
- Confessions Of A Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella. I have heard a lot of good things about this book so I’m excited to pick it up this month.
- The Pact by Jodi Picoult. I want to read more of her books and I’ve seen the movie and enjoyed it so I know I’m going to love the book.
- A Lion Called Christian by Anthony Bourke and John Rendall. I saw this story on YouTube a long time ago and when I saw that there was a book I had to pick it up. This has been on my shelf for a while and this month I am finally going to pick it up.
- The Wizard Of Oz by L. Frank Baum. I have read the children’s versions but I have never read the actual book so I am going to finally do that this month. Plus I bought this pretty copy from bookoutlet!
So that’s my TBR for August. I can’t wait to crack these open! What’s on your August TBR?