I recently came across this Goodreads tag and thought I would give it a go. I love tags, I think they are so much fun to do. The original tag was created by Spiral Bookmark on YouTube.
- Last book marked as ‘read’~ Losing It by Cora Carmack.
- What are you currently reading?~ Keeping her by Cora Carmack.
- Last book marked ‘TBR’~ The Roanoke Girls by Amy Engel.
- What book do you plan to read next?~ Breathing Underwater by Alex flinn.
- Do you use the 5 star rating?~ Yes.
- Are you doing the reading challenge?~ Yes. I want to read at least 75 books.
- Do you have a wish list?~ On Amazon yes.
- What book do you plan to buy next?~ I’m going on a no buy for a while after my MASSIVE March book haul! (Blog post to come) No books except my subscription boxes because those are prepaid.
- Do you have any favorite quotes? I have quite a few. Would you like to share a few? “And though she be but little, she is fierce.” ~Shakespeare “She believed she could, so she did.” ~R.S. Grey “I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I’ve led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough. ” ~The Notebook
- Who are your favorite authors? Nicholas Sparks, Caroline B. Cooney, V.C. Andrews, Laurell K. Hamilton, Ruth Ware to name a few.
- Have you joined any groups? The Book Cult, Austentatious Book Club and No Judgement Book Club.
- Is there a question you want to add to the list? Not at the moment.
I tag everyone who wants to do the tag. Have fun!