I’ve been seeing a lot of these going around on blogs and on BookTube so I decided to give it a try. Here are 25 Bookish facts about me…
- I prefer paperbacks to hardcover and only buy mass market if it’s the only option because I don’t like them at all.
- I have a Kindle that I read on a lot but I prefer a physical book.
- I always read multiple books at once. One physical book that I can flip through and one e-book. Sometimes I’ll read a third book that’s either part of a series that I’m reading or if I’m reading a longer book that I want to take breaks from.
- I love collecting bookmarks and always use a different one for each new book I start.
- I don’t care about the size of the books on my shelf, so I can have a big book next to a small book but I must have them all lined up perfectly on my shelf.
- I don’t like reading books without a dust jacket but I hate when the dust jacket moves so I always tape down the dust jackets.
- I’ve only read one audio book. Anna Karenina and it was because I did not like it at all and had a hard time getting through it.
- I still visit the library regularly, even though I have a ton of books that I haven’t read on my shelves.
- I have a bad obsession with book OTPs.
- I am addicted to Goodreads.
- Bookoutlet is by far my favorite place to buy books.
- I love when a book has an unexpected ending.
- I love horror movies more than anything, but I haven’t read very many horror novels.
- I like to read the book before I watch the movie because If I watch the movie first, those are how I see the characters that I’m reading about.
- I love the Game Of Thrones T.V. show but I have no interest in reading the books.
- I have NEVER read Harry Potter. (Although maybe one day…)
- I rearrange my bookshelves way too often.
- My favorite author growing up was Caroline B. Cooney and I spent an entire summer reading only her books.
- I love fairy tale retellings.
- I own all of Nicholas Sparks’ books including the movie tie in versions.
- I own three copies of The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks. (I would not be against adding more either!)
- I hate when a book had no synopsis.
- I hate love triangles because I can usually figure out who will be the final two right off.
- The only signed book I have is Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher.
- I love going to thrift stores for cheap books.
Those are some book facts about me. Hope you enjoyed. What are some of yours?