I’ve seen this going around BookTube and thought it was perfect for this time of year. This tag was originated by The Book Pusher on YouTube.
1. Thrillers or Supernaturals? Thrillers. I love reading books that have the potential to scare me and keep me up late at night.
2. Ghosts or Zombies? Zombies because right now I’m obsessed with Z Nation!
3. Vampires or Werewolves? Vampires. I’ve always loved a good vampire read.
4. Witches or Demons? I love both but demons have the biggest chance of scaring me so demons.
5. Read a book with 13 chapters or a book with a black cat on the cover? I’m not superstitious of either of these but I love the number 13 so a book with 13 chapters.
6. Read a book in the dark with only a candle for light or be by yourself in a bright, locked room reading the same scary book? Be in the dark with only a candle for light because I don’t want to be locked in a room.
7. Face your worst fears or be trapped in the mind of a killer? Be trapped in the mind of a killer because I think that would be fascinating.
8. Watch a scary movie or read a scary book? I love both but if I had to pick I think I’d watch a scary movie only because I can see something happen and be scared out of my mind, whereas a book I’m imaging what’s going on so it might not be as scary.
9. Read spooky books during the fall or all year round? All year round.
10. Read 10 spooky books all in October or 10 spooky books throughout the entire year? If I can only read 10 then probably 10 spooky books throughout the year.
That’s the spooky would you rather tag. I tag everyone that wants to do it.